Type of site
|Owners||Adam Moustafa (co-founder)|
Mohamed Seif (co-founder and chief commercial officer)
Moustafa El-Chiati (co-founder)
|Alexa rank||452,713 (February 2019[update])|
|Launched||13 July 2012|
The website was launched on 13 July 2012, and was created by three young Egyptian journalists (Adam Moustafa, Mohamed Seif and Moustafa El-Chiati) who wanted to create an English-based website covering the Egyptian football.
Partnership with Juventus F.C.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2016)
Partnership with Stoke City F.C.
On 13 August 2016, KingFut was appointed by Premier League club Stoke City to manage its official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms, just two weeks after the English club announced the signing of Egypt's wonderkid Ramadan Sobhi. This move was part of the English club's strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
- "KingFut.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "KingFut has arrived!". KingFut. 13 July 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "KingFut to tackle other Egyptian athletes and sports in 'Extra Time'". KingFut. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Stoke City F.C. in Arabic". KingFut. 13 August 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2016.
- "KingFut is Stoke City F.C.'s digital media partner for Arabic". The Arabian Marketer. 16 August 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2016.