|Born||February 4, 1955|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg; 11.8 st)|
|College||Valencia Community College|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Korn Ferry Tour||1|
|Best results in major championships|
|U.S. Open||CUT: 1984, 1995|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
Kim Young (born February 4, 1955) is an American professional golfer.
Young played several years on the PGA Tour and its developmental tour, the Ben Hogan Tour/Nike Tour (now Web.com Tour), from 1977 to 1994. On The PGA Tour (1977–78, 1988, 1991–93), his best finish was T-4 at the 1988 Deposit Guaranty Golf Classic. On the Ben Hogan/Nike Tour (1990, 1994), his best finish was a win at the 1990 Ben Hogan Dakota Dunes Open. His tournament golf career was cut short after he lost the vision in his right eye in 1995.
Professional wins (1)
Ben Hogan Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||Aug 5, 1990||Ben Hogan Dakota Dunes Open||−19 (62-65-70=197)||1 stroke||Mike Springer, Steve Stricker|
- 1987 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates
- 1990 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates
- 1991 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates
- 1992 PGA Tour Qualifying School graduates
- Robbins, Josh (July 30, 2008). "With a spot in the U.S. Senior Open, local golf pro doesn't question long-ago eye injury". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
- "PGA Tour profile – Seasons". Retrieved July 11, 2012.
- "Kim Young Golf". Retrieved July 11, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to American golf is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|