|Born||28 October 1988(age 31)|
|Club||April 25 Sports Club|
|Achievements and titles|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Eun-guk|
At the Olympic Games 2012 he competed in the Men's 62-kg division, in the snatch portion of the competition he set an Olympic Record and matched the current world record of 153 kg. In the clean & jerk portion, his final attempt of 174 kg set a new world record total of 327 kg.
|Year||Venue||Weight||Snatch (kg)||Clean & Jerk (kg)||Total||Rank|
|2012||London, United Kingdom||62 kg||145||150||153||1||170||174||2||327 WR|
|2010||Antalya, Turkey||62 kg||140||145||147||170||173||320|
|2011||Paris, France||62 kg||140||145||150||161||170||320|
|2013||Wrocław, Poland||62 kg||145||150||170||320|
|2014||Almaty, Kazakhstan||62 kg||145||150||170||174||175||325|
|2015||Houston, United States||62 kg||146||151||--||172||177||--||--||DSQ|
|2010||Guangzhou, China||62 kg||140||145||147||1||170||2||317|
|2014||Incheon, South Korea||62 kg||147||152||154 WR||1||170||174||178||1||332 WR|
- "Kim Un-Guk". Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Pyongyangites Meet to Welcome Women Footballers". kcnawatch.nknews.org. KCNA. 12 August 2015. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- IWF.net. "Records tumble as Kim takes gold". Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- Kim Un Guk sets record to win gold Archived 2012-07-30 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- "North Korea's Kim Un Guk wins 62kg weightlifting Olympic gold". Archived from the original on 2015-10-16. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- The Guardian. "North Korean Olympic weightlifting champion fails doping test". Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "DPRK Weightlifter Breaks World Record in Olympiad". Korean Central News Agency. 31 July 2012. Archived from the original on 11 June 2013. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
|This article about a North Korean Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to weightlifting in North Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|