|Khulay Asmaan Kay Neechay|
|Directed by||Javed Sheikh|
|Produced by||Javed Sheikh|
|Written by||Babar Kashmiri|
|Music by||Amjad Bobby(late) and Jeet Gannguli|
|Edited by||Akiv Ali|
Khulay Asmaan Kay Neechay (Urdu: کھلے آسمان کے نیچے, lit. 'Beneath the Open Sky') is a 2008 Pakistani movie directed by Javed Sheikh starring Sana and Saleem Sheikh along with Humayun Saeed, Nadeem Baig, Behroze Sabzwari and Javed Sheikh.
Humayun Saeed disclosed in a TV interview that this film is based on a love story between a Pakistani guy (played by Humayun Saeed) and an Indian girl (played by Sana). The filming locations are unique, talking in an interview Javed Sheikh said it's exclusively shot in four countries: Australia, UAE, India and Pakistan. Sheikh said about his film, "They (Pakistanis) will all be proud of my film and will own up to it as a Pakistani product as it is a perfect family film.
The story revolves around a young man who marries a young woman of his choice against the wishes of his family. His father had dotingly wanted him to marry the daughter of his family member and she, in innocence, has lived this dream.
But the path of true love is seldom smooth. Emotional turmoil, family drama and poignant scenes, true love triumphs over all because matches are made in heaven.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2021)
- Allah Allah Dulhan Hamari -
- Dhoop Bahri -
- Dil Day Tau Allah Judai Na Dey -
- Her Dil Mein Dil Bar -
- Ladki Mumbai Ki -
- Teri Arzoo -
- Khulay Aasman Kay Neechay -
- Saleem Sheikh
- Humayun Saeed
- Behroze Sabzwari
- Javed Sheikh
- Badar Khalil
- Ismail Tara
- Usama Qaisar (played child actor role of Saleem Sheikh)
- Rabika Qaisar (played child actor role of Sana)
- Shehroz Sabzwari
- Ghulam Hussain (11 August 2008). "Khulay Aasman Kay Neechay: Music main limelight (film review)". The Nation (newspaper). Retrieved 28 March 2021.
- film Khulay Aasmaan Kay Neechay (2008) on YouTube Retrieved 28 March 2021
- Khulay Aasman Ke Neechay (2008 film) on Pakistan Film Magazine website Retrieved 28 March 2021