The Khan Market is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi, on the Violet Line. The station, near the Khan Market, was opened with the first section of the Violet Line on 3 October 2010, in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day. Its preceding station is central Secretariat. It is near the Delhi Zoo and Purana Quila only by 0.8 km.
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Platform 1 → Toward Raja Nahar Singh|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Kashmere Gate|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. "Central Secretariat – Sarita Vihar Corridor Opens for Commuter Operations Tomorrow".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.