|Date of birth||11 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Quimper, France|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2007–2008||EA Guingamp B|
|2008–2009||FC Lorient B|
|2012–2013||PPSM Sakti Magelang|
|2017||Darwin Olympic SC||15||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Assisted by his agent who contacted him with Etoile FC, the first French expatriate football club in Singapore, Yann was subject to a physical test upon arriving in the country, making the team and earning a salary ranging from 1000 to 3000 euros. There, he lifted the 2010 S.League and Singapore League Cup trophies with Etoile, seeking a move to Thailand after the end of the season.
Going to Indonesia in 2011, Yann stated that he enjoyed the obstreperousness of the fans there, also claiming that the level was much higher than in Singapore and that he was satisfied with his decision to go there with the club providing him housing as well. Despite saying that he wanted a move to a Chinese for Japanese team later on, the French midfielder instead completed a transfer with another Indonesian side, PPSM Sakti Magelang, in 2012. However, PPSM Sakti Magelang soon went into insolvency and Yann was forced to go back to France by summer 2013, deciding to play for amateur outfit AS Plouhinec.
- "Football. Des arrivées et des départs".
- "Persistent Port Push Roditis' Reds". Darwin Olympic Sporting Club. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "Kevin Yann - Player Statistics". SportsTG.
- "" Après Singapour, la Thaïlande ? "". SOFOOT.com.
- "Pour Kévin, le foot est un passeport pour l'Asie".
- "PPSM-KN Rekrut Kevin Yann - 28 March 2012 - Blog - ULTRAS 1919 PPSM". ultrasppsm.do.am.
- "L'ex-Lorientais à l'AS Plouhinec. Kevin Yann revient de Java !".