|Doctoral advisor||Wolfe Mays|
|Philosophy of language, philosophy of mind, ontology, emotions, logic|
Kevin Mulligan (born 23 June 1951) is a British philosopher, working on ontology, the philosophy of mind, and Austrian philosophy. He is currently Honorary Professor at the University of Geneva, Full Professor at the Università della Svizzera italiana, Director of Research at the Institute of Philosophy of Lugano, member of the Academia Europaea and of the Royal Swedish Academy of Letters. He is also known for his work with Peter Simons and Barry Smith on metaphysics and the history of Austrian philosophy.
A major Festschrift on his work was published in 2014.
- Kevin Mulligan Bibliography
- Kevin Mulligan, Peter Simons and Barry Smith, "What’s Wrong with Contemporary Philosophy?", Topoi, 25 (1-2), 2006, 63-67.
- Anatomie della stoltezza. Jouvence, 2016. ISBN 978-88-7801-547-0
- Wittgenstein et la philosophie austro-allemande. Vrin, 2012. ISBN 978-2-7116-2460-7
- Hoffmann, Ilire Hasani, Robert. "Academy of Europe: Mulligan Kevin". www.ae-info.org. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "Kungliga Vitterhetsakademien - Ledamöter - Utländska ledam��ter". www.vitterhetsakad.se. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- Anne Reboul (Ed.), Mind, Values, and Metaphysics. Philosophical Essays in Honor of Kevin Mulligan, 2 volumes, Springer
- Homepage at the University of Geneva
- Wittgenstein et la philosophie austro-allemande
- Anne Reboul (Ed.), Mind, Values, and Metaphysics: Philosophical Essays in Honor of Kevin Mulligan, 2 Volumes, London/New York: Springer,