|Club Joventut Badalona|
|Born||April 29, 1995|
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||240 lb (109 kg)|
|NBA draft||2018 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Kerem Kanter (born April 29, 1995) is a Turkish basketball player who plays for Club Joventut Badalona of the Liga ACB. He played college basketball for Wisconsin–Green Bay and the Xavier Musketeers. Kanter is the younger brother of NBA player Enes Kanter.
Kanter played a season at IMG Academy and averaged 17 points and nine rebounds per game. Despite receiving major college attention, he took a long time to decide whether to go to college or play in a professional league. When he finally opted for college, most rosters were filled and Wisconsin–Green Bay was one of the only school that could take him.
As a freshman at Green Bay, Kanter played alongside Keifer Sykes. Kanter averaged 4.0 points and 2.3 rebounds off the bench as a sophomore. He helped the Phoenix to their first NCAA Tournament in 20 years, earning a 14 seed. As a junior, he posted 11.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game. After the season, he declared for the NBA draft, but opted out before the deadline. Kanter decided to transfer to Xavier University under the NCAA's graduate transfer rule. In his graduate year, Kanter averaged 10.9 points and 4.5 rebounds per game. He helped the Musketeers to a 29-6 season, its first Big East regular-season title and a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. Kanter scored 24 points and grabbed five rebounds in the first round win versus Texas Southern.
- Kersey, Jason (16 March 2016). "NCAA Tournament: Green Bay's Kerem Kanter excited to play on older brother's home floor". NewsOK. Retrieved 26 May 2017.
- Brennan, Patrick (May 22, 2017). "Kanter pulling out of NBA Draft, will play at Xavier". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Russell, Shannon (May 14, 2018). "What's next for former Xavier forward Kerem Kanter?". The Athletic. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- Albanese, Laura (March 17, 2018). "NCAA Tournament: Xavier's Kerem Kanter, younger brother of Knicks' Enes, enjoying team's spotlight in Big Dance". NewsDay. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "Kerem Kanter signs one-year deal with JL Bourg". EuroHoops.net. Retrieved August 6, 2018.
- "El Club Joventut Badalona es reforça amb el polivalent Kerem Kanter". Club Joventut Badalona. 22 July 2019.