|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|OSI||Northwick Park |
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|15 June 1912||Opened|
|London transport portal|
Kenton is a National Rail suburban rail station on the Watford DC line and the London Underground Bakerloo line, situated on Kenton Road in Kenton, north-west London. The station is served by London Overground (Arriva Rail London) and London Underground Limited services. It has an out of station interchange (OSI) with Northwick Park station on the London Underground's Metropolitan line.
The station was one of several built on the London and North Western Railway's "New Line" from Camden to Watford Junction which enabled local services from Watford Junction station to reach Euston station and Broad Street station in London. The New Line was mostly alongside main line of the London and Birmingham Railway in 1837.
Kenton station was opened on 15 June 1912. It has only ever had platforms on the New Line; parallel main line services call at Harrow and Wealdstone station, one stop to the north, with some also calling at Wembley Central station, three stops to the south.
Bakerloo line services began on 16 April 1917. On 24 September 1982, Bakerloo line services to Kenton ended when services north of Stonebridge Park were ended. The closure was short-lived, and the Bakerloo line service was reinstated on 4 June 1984.
- London Overground (Watford DC line) 4 tph in each direction.
- London Underground (Bakerloo line) 6 tph in each direction.
Access to station
TfL's Getting Around map showing disabled access (dated April 2011) does not indicate that level access is available at this station. The nearest stations shown with step-free access are Harrow and Wealdstone, Kingsbury and Wembley Park; some journeys might be more conveniently made by using one of the local buses to Golders Green Station (via route 183) or Pinner Station (via route 183) and continuing from there.
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (XLSX). Transport for London. 16 June 2020. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station Usage Data" (CSV). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2018. Transport for London. 21 August 2019. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2019. Transport for London. 23 September 2020. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "Bakerloo Line, Dates". Clive's Underground Line Guides. Retrieved 21 July 2008.
- Rose, Douglas (1999). The London Underground, A Diagrammatic History. Douglas Rose/Capital Transport. ISBN 1-85414-219-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kenton station.|
towards Watford Junction
|Watford DC Line||
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards Elephant & Castle