|Kent Island High School|
900 Love Point Road
|Motto||A collaborative community of learners|
|School district||Queen Anne's County Public Schools|
|Color(s)||Blue and silver|
|Yearbook||Fore & Aft|
Kent Island High School (KIHS) is a public high school in Stevensville, Maryland that first opened in 1998 to accommodate the growing population of Queen Anne's County. The school takes its name from Kent Island, the location of the school (and the entire census-designated place of Stevensville).
The school is often seen as the successor to Stevensville High School, which closed in 1966, and was renovated and reopened as Stevensville Middle School. The two schools have similar school colors and mascots (SHS's colors and mascot were blue and gold and the Pirates, compared to navy blue and silver and the Buccaneers of KIHS). Between 1966 and 1998, residents of Kent Island attended Queen Anne's County High School, with which KIHS now shares a sports rivalry.
Grades 10-12 are located at Kent Island High School, while 9th graders instead attend at an annex of the high school located at Matapeake Middle School.
Kent Island High School's sports teams are members of the Bayside conference and 2A East region in Maryland where they have garnered multiple conference and regional championships as well as team state championships in dance, baseball, field hockey, and lacrosse. Kent Island has also had individual state champions in swimming, track and field, and wrestling.
A fire broke out in a boys' bathroom at Kent Island High School on 26 September 2012. Nearly twenty-five volunteer firefighters, of the Kent Island Volunteer Fire Company, responded to the blaze; a police investigation valued damages to approximately $5,000.
In May 2018, the mens JV lacrosse team season was canceled due to a video of team members rubbing their genitals and buttocks into another teammate's face.
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Soccer (men's and women's)
- Volleyball 
- Basketball (men's and women's)
- Ice Hockey
- Indoor Track
- Wrestling 
- Corollary tennis
- Lacrosse (men's and women's)
- Track and Field 
This section does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Field Hockey- 2008
- Baseball- 2008
- Boys' Lacrosse- 2014, 2015
- Wrestling- 2014 (Co-championship with South Carroll)
- Cheerleading- 2015, 2016, 2017 champions
- Price, Angela, "MyEastern Shore", 26 September 2012, "", 08 December 2012
- Hoey, Morgan, "WBOC", 15 October 2012, "", 08 December 2012
- "Hazing Incident". Capital Gazette. Retrieved 31 May 2019.
- "Fall sports". Kent Island High School. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Winter sports". Kent Island High School. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Spring sports". Kent Island High School. Retrieved 30 August 2016.