|Date of birth||January 21, 1992|
|Place of birth||
Sayreville, New Jersey |
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2013||Rutgers Scarlet Knights|
|2016–2018||North Geelong Warriors FC||23||(13)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 September 2019|
College and amateur
On January 21, 2014, Eze was selected 60th overall in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft by Toronto FC. Eze was not signed by Toronto, instead joining USL PDL club Jersey Express for their 2014 season. On January 27, 2015, Eze signed with USL club Pittsburgh Riverhounds.
Move to Australia
In March 2016, Eze relocated to Melbourne, Australia where he signed for National Premier Leagues Victoria 2 club North Geelong Warriors FC. Eze scored two goals on debut for the Warriors in a 7-1 routing of Shepparton South SC in the 2016 FFA Cup. Eze went on to also score on his league debut for North Geelong, netting the second in a 2-0 win over Goulburn Valley Suns FC. He grabbed his second league goal, and fourth overall, in an emphatic 7-2 win over Bendigo City FC in Round 7 of the NPLV2 season. Eze continued his good goalscoring form, grabbing a hattrick in a 5-2 win over FC Clifton Hill at Kevin Bartlett Reserve in Round 5 of the 2016 FFA Cup. He was then selected in "The Corner Flag"'s Team of the Month for April in his conference. Eze grabbed another hattrick for the Warriors in a 3-0 win over table-toppers Whittlesea Ranges FC at Epping Stadium in Round 23 of the NPLV2.
- Kene Eze - 2010 Men's Soccer, William Paterson University. Accessed August 15, 2016. "Hometown: Sayreville, N.J.High School: Sayreville War Memorial... His school's all-time leading scorer, he also was an all-county and all-division pick in 2008 and 2009... Also a second-team all-state honoree as a junior, he scored 106 career goals"
- "2019 Men's Soccer Roster". Rutgers University Athletics.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-16. Retrieved 2015-04-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-04-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Kounelis, Jordan. "NPL2 Wrap: Round 5". MFootball. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- Jukić, Ante. "NPL2: North Geelong's press too much for Bendigo to handle". Geelong Advertiser. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- Lim, Jordan. "Warriors twice forced to comeback against Clifton Hill". The Corner Flag. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- Gojszjk, Mark. "NPL2 West Team of the Month: April". The Corner Flag. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- Reserved, Copyright The Corner Flag © 2015 All Rights. "Four points separate top four as Eze sinks Whittlesea – The Corner Flag".
- Gojszyk, Mark. "Warriors' top-flight prospects boosted with Eze recommitment". The Corner Flag. Retrieved 26 November 2016.