|No. 62, 54|
|Born:||June 14, 1957|
Fort Knox, Kentucky
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Radcliff (KY) North Hardin|
|NFL Draft:||1979 / Round: 5 / Pick: 123|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Kelly L. Kirchbaum (born June 14, 1957) is a former American football linebacker who played two seasons in the National Football League with the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles. He was drafted by the New York Jets in the fifth round of the 1979 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Kentucky and attended North Hardin High School in Radcliff, Kentucky. Kirchbaum was also a member of the Tampa Bay Bandits and Denver Dynamite. He was a member of the Denver Dynamite team that won ArenaBowl I.
- "A look back at the last 9-3 Kentucky football team". The Kentucky Kernel. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Eagles by Jersey Number" (PDF). Philadelphia Eagles.
- "Snell, Asafo-Adjei Selected in NFL Draft". University of Kentucky Athletics. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "North Hardin Athletics Hall of Fame - North Hardin High School". www.hardin.k12.ky.us. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "KELLY KIRCHBAUM". profootballarchives.com. Retrieved August 15, 2014.
- "1983 Tampa Bay Bandits Roster - USFL (United States Football League)". www.usflsite.com. Retrieved 2019-06-25.