Reaser in 2016
|Kansas City Chiefs|
|Born:||July 31, 1991|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Miami Killian (Kendall, Florida)|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 5 / Pick: 170|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Keith Reaser (born July 31, 1991) is an American football cornerback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida Atlantic.
Reaser tore his ACL in a game against the University of Alabama at Birmingham Blazers. In his college career for the Owls, he recorded 32 starts, 158 tackles, five interceptions, and one fumble recovery.
San Francisco 49ers
On September 16, 2017, Reaser was released by the 49ers.
Kansas City Chiefs
On September 1, 2018, Reaser was waived with an injury designation by the Chiefs. After going unclaimed on waivers, he was placed on the Chiefs injured reserve. He was released with an injury settlement on September 12, 2018.
In 2019, Reaser joined the Orlando Apollos of the Alliance of American Football. During week 2 of the 2019 AAF season, after a game against the San Antonio Commanders where he had 2 tackles, 3 pass deflections, and a 38 yard interception return, Reaser was named the defensive player of the week. Reaser recorded 12 tackles and three interceptions in eight games with the Apollos before the AAF suspended operations.
Second stint with the Kansas City Chiefs
- 49ers draft Florida Atlantic CB Keith Reaser | CSN Bay Area
- 49ers Sign Fifth-round NFL Pick Keith Reaser
- Price, Taylor (May 10, 2014). "San Francisco 49ers Draft FAU CB Keith Reaser". 49ers.com. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
- "49ers Promote CB Jackson to Active Roster, Waive CB Reaser". 49ers.com. September 16, 2017.
- Roesch, Wesley (September 19, 2017). "Chiefs shuffle practice squad, sign three players". USAToday.com.
- "KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve". ArrowheadPride.com. December 15, 2017.
- "Chiefs Roster Down to NFL-Mandated 53". Chiefs.com. September 1, 2018.
- Conner, Matt (February 6, 2019). "Aaron Murray, Seantavius Jones among former Chiefs in AAF". Arrowhead Addict. FanSided. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- Balzer, Howard (February 19, 2019). "The Alliance announces Week 2 Players of the Week". aaf.com. Retrieved February 24, 2018.
- "Source: Chiefs sign ex-AAF player Reaser". ESPN.com. April 4, 2019.
- "Chiefs bring back former cornerback Reaser following stint in now-defunct AAF". KansasCity.com.
- "Chiefs release tight end David Wells; put Keith Reaser on injured reserve". Arrowhead Pride. August 9, 2019.
- NFL draft diary: Keith Reaser inspired by cousin Sean Taylor
- Memory of cousin inspires San Francisco 49ers' Keith Reaser - ESPN