McGill in 2014
|Born:||March 9, 1989|
La Mirada, California
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||La Mirada (CA)|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 4 / Pick: 116|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2017|
Keith William McGill II (born March 9, 1989) is an American football safety who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the fourth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Utah.
High school career
McGill played in 10 games his senior year (06-07) racking up 20 Total Tackles and 1 Interception on defense on top of his 516 yards rushing and 297 yards receiving with 7 touchdowns.
He played his freshman season at Cerritos College in 2009 as a free safety. He posted 30 tackles and five interceptions. In 2010, he led the team with seven interceptions and posted 37 tackles, earning himself Northern Conference Defensive Player of the Year, and was named to the first-team All-American by CCCFA following his sophomore season.
In 2011, his first season with the Utes, he played in five games as a safety before suffering an injury during the Arizona State game that forced him to miss the rest of the season. He missed the entire 2012 NCAA season due to lengthy, ongoing rehab of his shoulder surgery. As a senior, he started all 12 games at cornerback, amassing 37 total tackles, with 12 pass break ups and an interception returned for a touchdown, and was named an honorable mention All-Pac-12 selection.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 3 in
|33 1⁄4 in
|10 1⁄4 in
|4.51 s||1.60 s||2.71 s||4.13 s||6.90 s||39.0 in
|10 ft 6 in
|Vertical jump result from combine. Everything else is from pro day workout.|
On December 27, 2014, McGill scored his first career touchdown against the Denver Broncos on an 18-yard fumble return.
- "Utah Profile". utahutes.cstv.com.
- "Utah Utes football: Keith McGill making up ground at safety spot". deseretnews.com. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- 16 cerritos players earn all-conference honors
- "Fonoti, Lopez, and McGill named First-team All-Americans by CCCFA". talonmarks.com. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- Rivals Top 50 JUCO ranking
- Keith McGill - Yahoo Sports
- Shoulder surgery to end Utah safety Keith McGill's season
- "Raiders Draft CB Keith McGill with 116th Overall Pick". Raiders.com. May 10, 2014. Retrieved June 24, 2017.