September 14, 1989
|Occupation||Fashion blogger and stylist|
Karla Deras (born September 14, 1989) is an American fashion designer, fashion blogger, and former singer. She is the designer of a fashion line of "elevated basics" called "The Line by K" and maintains her own site, "Karla's Closet".
On her site, Karla photographs her "versatile" looks and often mixes vintage pieces, from labels like Versace, with modern companies. She has referred to her style as a "pot of stew" which includes "simplicity," "androgyny" and "femininity." She is a student.
Karla was also briefly in an American girl group called the Slumber Party Girls, who was the house band for TV show Dance Revolution; they also had their own mini-show KOL Secret Slumber Party on CBS. She was one of thousands to audition.
- "The Slumber Party Girls Biography - ARTISTdirect Music". Artistdirect.com. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Article from The Line By K
- Teen Vogue Blogger of the Moment: Karla's Closet
- Vogue Girl Korea: Questions for Karla
- Article from The Australian
- Roseanne (2011-12-13). "Roseanne's Carrefour: BLOG FEATURE/Q&A : KARLA DERAS OF KARLA'S CLOSET". Roseanne's Carrefour. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- Official website
- Deras' Twitter
- TeenVogue's Keys to Success American Apparel Teams Up With Chictopia For New Advertisements
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|