|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Bardhaman-Katwa Road, Kamnara, Purba Bardhaman district, West Bengal|
|Elevation||33 m (108 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Eastern Railway|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Division(s)||Howrah railway division|
|Electrified||25 kV AC overhead|
|Previous names||McLeod's Light Railways|
Kamnara railway station is a railway station in Bardhaman–Katwa line under Howrah railway division of Eastern Railway zone. It is situated beside Bardhaman-Katwa Road at Kamnara of Purba Bardhaman district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
On 1 December 1915, McLeod's Light Railways (MLR) set up narrow gauge lines in the Burdwan-Katwa Railway route. This railway section was handed over to the Eastern Railway in 1966. In 2010 the work started for conversion of 5 ft 6 in (1,676 mm) broad gauge. Bardhaman to Balogna railway station was reopened in 2014 and Balgona to Katwa section was completed on 12 January 2018 for the public.
- "Howrah Division System Map". ER Railway.
- roy, Joydeep. "Kamnara Railway Station Map/Atlas ER/Eastern Zone - Railway Enquiry". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- "Kamnara Railway Station (KMRA) : Station Code, Time Table, Map, Enquiry". www.ndtv.com. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- Law, Abhishek. "It's journey's end for these slow coaches with a long history". @businessline. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- Jun 8, TNN | Updated; 2010; Ist, 0:53. "Villagers stall rail project in Burdwan | Kolkata News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- সংবাদদাতা, নিজস্ব. "'বড় রেল' কাটোয়ায়, জমল ভিড়". anandabazar.com. Retrieved 2019-10-10.