|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bardhaman-Durgapur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bardhaman Uttar|
|Cities and towns in the Bardhaman Sadar North subdivision of Purba Bardhaman district|
M: municipal city/ town, CT: census town, R: rural/ urban centre, H: historical site, W: river project, C: craft centre
Owing to space constraints in the small map, the actual locations in a larger map may vary slightly
CD block HQ
73.58% of the population of Bardhaman Sadar North subdivision live in the rural areas. Only 26.42% of the population live in the urban areas, and that is the highest proportion of urban population amongst the four subdivisions in Purba Bardhaman district. The map alongside presents some of the notable locations in the subdivision. All places marked in the map are linked in the larger full screen map.
As per the 2011 Census of India Kamnara had a total population of 2,196, of which 1,158 (53%) were males and 1,038 (47%) were females. Population below 6 years was 226. The total number of literates in Kamnara was 1,522 (77.26% of the population over 6 years).
Burdwan APC Roy Private Industrial Training Institute was established near Kamnara Pirtala BDO Office in 2012.
- "District Census Handbook: Barddhaman" (PDF). Map of Barddhaman with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fourth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "BDO Offices under Burdwan District". Department of Mass Education Extension & Library Services, Government of West Bengal. West Bengal Public Library Network. Archived from the original on 5 October 2018. Retrieved 8 February 2019.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bardhaman". Table 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Google Maps
- "35017 Bardhaman-Katwa local". Time Table. India Rail Info. Retrieved 4 February 2019.
- "Burdwan APC Roy Private Industrial Training Institute". APC Roy ITI. Retrieved 23 January 2019.