|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Madanpur Khadar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Botanical Garden Platform-2 →Janakpuri West
|Opened||December 25, 2017|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|East bound||Towards →Botanical Garden→ →|
|Westbound||→Towards ←Janakpuri West← ←|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
List of available ATM at Kalindi Kunj metro station are,
|Kalindi Kunj metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3||Gate No-4|
|Jaitpur /Khadda Colony Delhi||Meethapur/Molarband
|NTPC ECO park Badarpur New Delhi||Toll plaza (Kalindi kunj border)|
- "DMRC - Janakpuri West - Kalindi Kunj". Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 October 2018. Retrieved 12 January 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. - official site
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Kalindi Kunj metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.