|Full name||Kalar Park Sports Field|
|Location||Niagara Falls, Ontario|
|Niagara United (2011-present)|
Kalar Sports Park is a multi-purpose outdoor sports facility in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The stadium is owned by the Niagara United Football Club. It is located on 6775 Kalar Road. On August 17, 2012 Niagara United received a grant of $75, 000 from Ontario Trillium Foundation for the purchase of a new scoreboard. The club also spent around $750, 000 in renovations for the increase in stadium seats, scoreboard, new clubhouse, and new FIFA -approved turf field in order to accommodate the clubs needs by joining the Canadian Soccer League. The stadium hosted the 2013 CSL Championship final which featured SC Waterloo vs Kingston FC.
- "Pre-Games training site: Kalar Park".
- Smith, Cory. "Soccer club gets $75,000 grant". Niagara Falls Review. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- Spiteri, Ray. "City to spend $57K to support soccer franchise". Niagara Falls Review. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- Ricciuto, Tony. "New soccer clubhouse for Kalar Sports Park". Niagara Falls Review. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- "October 29, 2013 CSL--preview of Final game (from CSL website)".
- Glover, Robin. "Results and details of the Sunday November 3, 2013 CSL game between Kingston FC and SC Waterloo played at Kalar Sports Park in Niagara Falls at 2:30pm. This was the CSL Championship Final".