|Branding||Telemundo Central Texas|
|Channels||Analog: 18 (UHF)|
|Translators||KXXV-DT 25.2 (26.2 UHF) Waco|
KRHD-CD 40.2 (UHF) Bryan
|Licensee||KXXV License Subsidiary, LLC|
|First air date||1996|
|Last air date||November 14, 2017|
(date of license surrender)
|Sister station(s)||KXXV / KRHD-CD|
|Former call signs||K12ON (1991–1997)|
|Former affiliations||Telemundo (1996–2017)|
|Transmitter power||54 kW|
|Height||127 m (417 ft)|
KSCM-LP, UHF analog channel 18, was a low-power Telemundo-affiliated television station licensed to Bryan, Texas, United States. Owned by Raycom Media, the station was a simulcast of the second digital subchannel of Waco-licensed ABC affiliate KXXV (channel 25) and its Bryan-based semi-satellite KRHD-CD (channel 40). KSCM-LP's transmitter was located northwest of Bryan on US 190/SH 6 in unincorporated southern Robertson County.
In April 2006, Drewry Communications reached an agreement with R.D. Harris to purchase KSCM-LP for a reported $125,000. On August 10, 2015, Raycom Media announced that it would purchase Drewry Communications for $160 million. The sale was completed on December 1.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Deals - 4/10/2006". Broadcasting & Cable. 2006-04-10.
- Harry A. Jessell (August 10, 2015). "Raycom Buying Drewry For $160 Million". TVNewsCheck. NewsCheck Media. Retrieved August 12, 2015.
- "Application For Consent To Assignment Of Broadcast Station Construction Permit Or License". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. August 7, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Raycom Media Completes $160 Million Acquisition of Drewry Communications Broadcasting & Cable, Retrieved 1 December, 2015.
- "Cancellation Application". Licensing and Management System. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- Query the FCC's TV station database for KSCM-LP
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on KSCM-LP
|This article about a television station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|