|Products||Mortars, ATGMs, MPADS, Recoilless rifles, Ballistic missiles, Active protection systems, Anti-aircraft defence systems|
|Owner||High Precision Systems (Rostec)|
KB Mashinostroyeniya or KBM for short (Russian: КБ Машиностроения, КБМ, lit. 'Machine-Building Design Bureau') is a state defence enterprise, scientific and design R&D centre specialised in missile systems located in Kolomna, Moscow region, Russia. Part of Rostec state corporation.
KBM was founded on 11 April 1942 by order 1576 of the State Defence Committee for the mortar designs. Its first chief was Boris Shavyirin. The company was awarded the Order of Lenin and the Order of Labour Red Banner.
Former name - SKB-101, SKB-GA - Special KB of smooth-bore artillery (Russian: Специальное конструкторское бюро гладкоствольной артиллерии, СКБ ГА). The company is part of the High Precision Systems group.
V. M. Sokolov is currently the Chief and General Designer.
KBM produced more than 80% of all mortar types in USSR. Also, designed:
- Anti-aircraft defence systems
- Anti-tank recoilless rifles B-10 and B-11
- Man-portable air-defense systems
- Anti-tank missile systems
- Theatre ballistic missiles
- Active Protection Systems:
- KAZ Arena, Arena-E Арена-Э
- "Сервер раскрытия информации". Интерфакс. Retrieved 15 April 2017.