K. M. Radha Krishnan
|Born||Wanaparthy, Telangana, India|
|Occupation(s)||Film composer, Music director, Playback singer|
K. M. Radha Krishnan is an Indian music composer who composes music for Tollywood films. Some of his most notable films are Anand, Godavari and Chandamama. In 2006, he was awarded Nandi Award by Andhra Pradesh state government  and many other awards for the movie Godavari. He was a Nandi award jury member in 2010. Radha Krishnan is expert in Carnatic and Hindustani music.
K. M. Radha Krishnan's later movies are Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam, Bhale Dongalu, Baladur, Siddu From Sikakulam, and many more. He also composed jingles for television ads. He has composed some devotional albums.
K. M. Radha Krishnan was born in Wanaparthy and studied till 3rd class over there. Then he went to Coimbatore and returned after a few years to complete schooling in Gadwal. Basic inspiration for him to become a musician is his father KV Mohan who worked for All India Radio since 1973. His father used to sing light music and also a stage actor. His father has given over 500 stage shows so far. His father inspired him to learn Hindustani classical music. He practiced classical music with the help of Chaganti Lakshmi for a couple of years. He settled in Hyderabad since his intermediate where he completed diploma in Hyderabad Music College. He also completed training for music teacher. He learnt western classical from Arnold for a couple of years. He learnt Karnatic classical music from Vengamamba. He did research on how to blend Hindustani music.
Radha Krishnan wanted to become a singer like SP Balu when he was a kid. After two years, he started doing analysis of songs, which made him realize that there is a music composer in him. The composer in him dominated the singer. he used to practice and improvise his father's tunes. When Radha Krishnan was looking for opportunities as music director in film industry, Sunil Kumar Reddy was making a film titled ‘Silence Please’. He did background music for that film. After a gap of two years He got another opportunity to score music for a children film called ‘Hero’.
As Music Composer
|2000||Silence Please||Silent film||Background score only|
|2005||Kanchanamala Cable TV||Telugu|
|2006||Godavari||Telugu||Nandi Award for Best Music Director |
|2006||Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam||Telugu|
|2008||Siddu From Sikakulam||Telugu|
|2008||Yen Indha Mounam||Tamil||Dubbed version of Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam |
|2009||Raju Maharaju||Telugu||Background score only|
|2011||Naaku O Loverundi||Telugu|||
|2014||Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki||Telugu|
As Playback Singer
- 2004 - Anand
- 2004 - Megham
- 2006 - Godavari, Mayabajar,Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam.-
- 2007 - Chandamama
- 2008 - Siddu From Sikakulam
- 2008 - Baladur
- 2008 - Bhale Dongalu
- "Idlebrain Interview". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 2 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "K M Radha Krishnan's Filmography". K M Radha Krishnan's website. Archived from the original on 6 October 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Nandi Awards 2006". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 2 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Bhale Dongalu Audio Release". ragalahari.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Music launch - Baladoor". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Yen Intha Mounam". cinecurry.com. Archived from the original on 28 June 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Naaku O Loverundi Audio Release". ragalahari.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Oorantha Anukuntunnaru". ragalahari.com. Retrieved 3 May 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)