This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Justiniano at the New York Comic Con in Manhattan, October 9, 2010.
Justiniano has done artwork on such DC titles as The Human Race, Beast Boy and Day of Vengeance. He worked on Chastity and The Omen at Chaos Comics, as well as some issues of Incredible Hulk at Marvel. He lives and works in Connecticut.
Comics work (interior pencil art) includes:
- 52 #50, 52 (among other artists) (2007)
- Beast Boy, miniseries, #1-4 (2000)
- Brave and the Bold vol. 2 #31 (along with Chad Hardin) (2010)
- Countdown to Mystery, miniseries, #1-4, 6-7 (2007–08)
- Creeper, miniseries, #1-3, 6 (2006–07)
- Day of Vengeance, miniseries, #1-6 (2005)
- Day of Vengeance: Infinite Crisis Special #1 (2006)
- DCU: Brave New World (Creeper) (2006)
- Doom Patrol vol. 5 #4-5 (2010)
- Flash vol. 2 #190, 219 (2002–05)
- Human Race, miniseries, #2-4, 7 (2005)
- JLA vol. 3, JLA: Shogun of Steel (2002)
- Justice Leagues: JLA (2001)
- Legends of the DC Universe 80-Page Giant #2 (Beast Boy) (2000)
- Reign in Hell, miniseries, (Dr. Occult backup stories) #3-4 (2008)
- Spirit #26-28 (2009)
- Spirit vol. 2 #3 (2010)
- Star-Spangled War Stories #1 (Mademoiselle Marie) (along with Tom Derenick) (2010)
- Superman vol. 2, 80-Page Giant #3 (2000)
- Teen Titans: Beast Boy & Girls (2005)
- Titans #3-4 (1999)
- Young Justice 80-Page Giant #1 (1999)
On May 10, 2011, Justiniano was arrested on charges of first-degree possession of child pornography, in connection with a July 2010 incident in which he allegedly gave a thumb drive containing child pornography to an employee of a funeral home by mistake.
In November 2, 2012, Justiniano was sentenced to 10 years—suspended after he served three years in prison—and followed by 10 years probation, after he pleaded guilty to second-degree possession of child pornography. When asked if had anything to add, he replied "I think I'm good."
- Justiniano at the Comic Book DB
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|