|The Jumping Bomb Angels|
|Billed heights||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in) - Tateno|
1.65 m (5 ft 5 in) - Yamazaki
|130 kg (290 lb)|
Noriyo Tateno and Itsuki Yamazaki formed one of the most well-known teams on the Japanese Woman's Wrestling circuit. On January 5, 1986, The Angels defeated Bull Nakano and Condor Saito to win the vacant WWWA World Tag Team Championship. Then on March 20, 1986, Lioness Asuka & Chigusa Nagayo, the Crush Gals, defeated The Angels to capture the WWWA Tag Team titles.
World Wrestling Federation
Tateno and Yamazaki entered the World Wrestling Federation in mid-1987 known as "The Jumping Bomb Angels". At the Survivor Series 1987, The Jumping Bomb Angels were the survivors in a women's Survivor Series match. On January 24, 1988 at the Royal Rumble, The Angels beat The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin) in a two-out-of-three falls match to win the WWF Women's Tag Team Championship. On June 8, 1988, The Glamour Girls defeated The Angels to recapture the WWF Women's Tag Team Championship.
Championships and accomplishments
- All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling
- World Wrestling Federation
- "World Women's Wrestling Association World Tag Team Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Shields, Brian; Sullivan, Kevin (2009). WWE Encyclopedia. DK. p. 164. ISBN 978-0-7566-4190-0.
- "Full Event Results – Royal Rumble 1988". WWE. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- "World Wrestling Federation World Women's Tag Team Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- "World Women's Tag Team Title". Wrestling-Titles.com. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Jumping Bomb Angels.|