24 April 1979
|Previous show(s)||Jules, Merrick and Sophie on 2Day FM|
Jules Lund (born 24 April 1979) is an Australian television presenter from Melbourne and founder of TR|BE.
Lund was born in Melbourne in 1979, where he attended De La Salle College, Malvern. Lund studied Graphic Design, Photography and Film before winning the FOX FM Radio's '15 Days of Fame' competition in 2001. The show was presented by Matt Tilley and Tracy Bartram and helped launch Lund's career.
Family and personal life
He has hosted the Logies red carpet arrivals every year since 2006 (now in his tenth consecutive year). In July 2006, Lund appeared in Channel Nine's Torvill and Dean's Dancing on Ice and was partnered with professional ice skater, Kristina Cousins. He was 5th eliminated in the competition. In October he also appeared on a panel discussion show named Big Questions. In 2008, he hosted a short-lived game show Hole in the Wall and in 2009 a short-lived reality show called Australia's Perfect Couple. In July 2009, he filled in for Richard Wilkins on Today while Wilkins was on holidays.
In December 2007, Lund along with Ryan Shelton and Tamsyn Lewis presented Summer Fling, a breakfast show across the Austereo Today Network. From February 2011, Lund and Fifi Box co-hosted a Drive Shift radio show called Fifi and Jules across the Today Network leaving Friday's show open for Hamish and Andy to do their show. In 2013, the show aired five days a week and Lund's interest in the digital world became clear when he led ‘The Fifi & Jules’ Facebook Page to become the most engaged brand-page in the entire country. In 2014, Lund co-hosted the breakfast show Jules, Merrick and Sophie on 2Day FM.
In January 2015, Emma Freedman and Lund were announced as hosts of The Scoopla Show, an entertainment news segment which was cancelled in February 2016 by the Hit Network. JULES continues to have a behind the scenes role.
In September 2015 Lund launched TR|BE, a marketplace for social influencers and the brands that need them. The influencer marketing platform connects brands directly with social media influencers, to create campaigns aimed at the influencer's audience.
In 2001 appeared on “Street Talk” with Sam Newman on The AFL Footy Show. Lund appeared in a pair of bathers and bra speaking to Sam about his “squirrel”. In 2010 Lund produced the documentary 'Every Heart Beats True: The Jim Stynes Story'. The film documented Lund's good friend and mentor Jim Stynes' life and his battle with cancer. Lund met Stynes through his involvement with The Reach Foundation and Stynes was Lund's groomsman at his wedding. When Stynes was diagnosed with cancer, Lund found Stynes so compelling and inspiring that he captured moments on his handy-cam throughout his battle. The footage illustrates their deep bond and is used throughout the documentary.
|2010||Every Heart Beats True: The Jim Stynes Story||Himself, Producer, Camera Man||TV Movie Documentary|
|2007||Summer Fling||Austero Today Network||Breakfast Show|
|2011||Fifi and Jules||Austero Today Network||Drive Shift Radio|
|2014||Jules, Merrick and Sophie||Austero Today Network||Breakfast Show|
|2015||The Scoopla Show with Jules Lund and Emma Freedman||Austero Today Network||Entertainment News Segment|
|2012||Voices Reaching Out||Reporter||A one-off televised benefit concert by the Nine Network in aid of the Reach Foundation|
|2005-2011||Adults Only 20 to 1||Himself||TV Series Documentary|
|2009||Today||Guest Reporter||Breakfast TV Series|
|2009||Australia's Perfect Couple||Host||Reality TV Series|
|2009||Australia Unites: The Victorian Bushfire Appeal||Himself||Live Telethon to help raise funds for the victims of Victoria's bushfire disaster in February 2009|
|2008||Hole In The Wall||Host||TV Series|
|2005-2007||Postcards||Guest Reporter||TV Series|
|2006||Big Questions||Host||TV Series|
|2006||Torvill & Dean's Dancing on Ice||Himself||TV Series|
|2005-2006||Australia's Funniest Home Videos||Roving Reporter||TV Series|
|2006- 2015||TV Week Logie Awards||Reporter||TV Special|
- "Businesses to go direct to influencers: Jules Lund launches Tribe". SmartCompany.com.au. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Lund ho!". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Jules Lund becomes a father for the first time". NewsComAu. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "New dad Jules Lund has his hands really full".
- "New roles beckon for Jules Lund". NewsComAu. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Fifi Box and Jules Lund take over from Hamish Blake and Andy Lee". AAP. 24 November 2010.
- "Self Confessed Social Media Junkie Reveals His Knowledge - B&T". B&T. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "2Day Breakfast: Merrick, Jules, Sophie, Mel B". Radio Today. 12 December 2013.
- "Emma Freedman and Jules Lund to host new national Today network radio show". WOMAN'S DAY. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Jules Lund hopes to create micro-endorsement marketing model with influencer app Tribe - mUmBRELLA". mUmBRELLA. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "InstaRich | Today | 9Jumpin". 9Jumpin. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "Influencer marketing the "industry's golden child" - Jules Lund launches social startup - AdNews". www.adnews.com.au. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "Jim Stynes and Jules Lunds bond for life".