|Juab High School|
|School district||Juab School District|
|Faculty||26.0 (on FTE basis)|
|Grades||9 to 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||21.5|
|Color(s)||Crimson and gold|
|Slogan||Commitment to Excellence|
The school serves about 700 students in grades 9 to 12 in the Juab School District. It is the only high school in the Juab School District. The current school building was built in 1999.
Juab High School has three major publications. Chief of these is The Clarion, the student newspaper that comes out once a month. A second publication, the Nebonian, is the yearbook that is produced each year. JHS also prints a yearly literary magazine, Epiphany.
'Neath the majestic guard of Nebo
And blending with the clear blue sky
Stands the Master of our valley
Behold our dear Juab High
Oh we love our Juab High School
And our songs to your praise we'll sing
And the Crimson and Gold
Its colors high we will hold
Yes we'll ever be true to thee.
We will all hail its victors and leaders
Yes, many who are worthy of praise
Whose deeds beneath our mighty emblem
Our banner supreme we raise.
Then when these joyous days are ended
Which memories will time defy
Of friendship and of days of pleasure
In this, our dear Juab High.
- Brandon Flowers - lead singer of band The Killers; attended for grades 9-11
- "Juab High". National Center for Education Statistics.
Students: 558 (2005-2006)Missing or empty
- "Juab High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- [ School Profile]. Juab High School. Retrieved on 2008-04-24.
- [ Juab High School website]. Retrieved on 2008-04-24.
- [ Clarion Newspaper]. Juab High School. Retrieved on 2008-04-23.
- [ Yearbook]. Juab High School. Retrieved on 2008-04-23.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)