|Edited by||Georg Zellmer|
Oxford Academic Journals (United Kingdom)
|ISO 4||J. Petrol.|
The Journal of Petrology is a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal focused on the field of igneous and metamorphic petrology and petrogenesis. Published by the Oxford Academic Journals division of Oxford University Press the journal has an cited half-life of over 16 years since 2017 and is one of the leading journals in the Geochemistry & Geophysics category of the Science Citation Index. Professor Georg Zellmer of Massey University is the Acting Executive Editor. It publishes both subscription and open access articles. The journal is a hybrid open-access journal.
Abstracting and indexing
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Current Contents® /Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Journal Citation Reports /Science Edition
- PROQUEST DATABASE��: ProQuest 5000
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest 5000 International
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Central
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest International Academic Research Library
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Research Library
- PROQUEST DATABASE : ProQuest Science Journals
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®)
- Science Citation Index®
- The Standard Periodical Directory
- "Journal of Petrology: About the Journal". Oxford University Press. 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Journal of Petrology: Editorial Board". Oxford University Press. 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
|This article about a journal on geology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.