Harris in 2016
|No. 47 – Atlanta Falcons|
|Born:||April 27, 1989|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Carrollton (Carrollton, Georgia)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Josh Harris (born April 27, 1989) is an American football long snapper for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Auburn University. He signed with the Falcons as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
Harris signed as an undrafted free agent with the Atlanta Falcons on April 26, 2012 following the 2012 NFL Draft. He was selected over veteran Joe Zelenka in the pre-season, when the roster was cut down to 53 players. He made his NFL debut in the Week 1 win against the Kansas City Chiefs.
On September 17, 2014, Harris signed a four-year contract extension with the Falcons.
On November 2, 2018, Harris signed a three-year contract extension with the Falcons through the 2021 season.
On December 4, 2018, Harris was placed on injured reserve with a hip injury.
- Auburn long snapper Josh Harris signs with the Atlanta Falcons; safety Neiko Thorpe signs with Kansas City Chiefs
- Ledbetter, D. Orlando (September 4, 2012). "Atlanta Falcons: Meet long snapper Josh Harris". Atlanta Journal Constitution. Archived from the original on October 14, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Adams, Jay (September 17, 2014). "Falcons Sign Bosher, Harris to Extensions". AtlantaFalcons.com. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- "Patriots erase deficit, defeat Falcons in Super Bowl LI". NFL.com. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- McFadden, Will (November 2, 2018). "Falcons sign Josh Harris to 3-year contract extension". AtlantaFalcons.com.
- "Falcons place Josh Harris on injured reserve, promote Justin Zimmer to active roster". AtlantaFalcons.com. December 4, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Josh Harris (long snapper).|