Miller in 2017
|Born:||February 1, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||315 lb (143 kg)|
|High school:||Largo (MD)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jordan Miller (born February 1, 1988) is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He was originally signed by the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Southern University.
He was waived/injured by the Jaguars on August 2, 2014 and later was placed on injured reserve. On August 9, he agreed to an injury settlement, releasing him from the team's roster.
New Orleans VooDoo
On April 10, 2015, Miller was assigned to the New Orleans VooDoo of the Arena Football League. On April 14, 2015, he was placed on reassignment. On April 16, 2015, he was placed on league suspension by the VooDoo.
Tampa Bay Storm
- Adam Stites (October 1, 2016). "Jaguars waive Chris McCoy, Marcus Burley; sign 4 to practice squad". www.bigcatcoungry.com. SB Nation. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- Gary Estwick (April 17, 2016). "Carlese Franklin displays all-around ability for VooDoo". www.theneworleansadovate.com. Capital City Press LLC. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- "Sharks Add New Weapons to Defense". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. May 24, 2016. Retrieved May 26, 2016.
- "Transactions". afldigital.com. Archived from the original on February 17, 2017. Retrieved February 16, 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Tampa Bay Storm suspending operations". Tampa Bay Times. December 21, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jordan Miller (American football).|
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|