|Born||24 May 1980|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||16 st 1 lb (102 kg) |
Jordan James (born 24 May 1980) is a former Wales international rugby league footballer. He played for in the Super League for the Wigan Warriors, Crusaders RL along with the South Wales Scorpions, the Swinton Lions, the Widnes Vikings, the Castleford Tigers, the Sheffield Eagles and the Salford City Reds.
Jordan is a former Royal Marine of 42 Commando who served with the marines in Iraq and was awarded the King's Badge during his Marines training and played his amateur rugby league with Gloucestershire Warriors.
After retiring from playing, Jordan has gone on to have a successful career coaching and inspiring younger Wigan Warriors' players.
In 2010 he represented Wales again in the 2010 Alitalia European Cup.
He represented Wales in the 2011 Four Nations.
He represented Wales in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup.
He appeared in the fourth series of the ITV dating show Take Me Out, which aired on 1 December 2012. He got a date with Victoria after becoming the first person in the history of the show to still have all 30 lights left on in the final round.
- "Crusaders Rugby League". web page. Crusaders Rugby League Club. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Profile at loverugbyleague.com". loverugbyleague.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 April 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Wilson, Andy (2 February 2009). "Rugby league: Jordan James ready to lead Celtic Crusaders into new territory". The Guardian. London.
- "Crusaders dominate Wales' squad". BBC. 3 October 2008. Retrieved 4 October 2008.
- "Hayne named Player of the Year". Daily Telegraph. 10 November 2009. Retrieved 19 April 2010.