|Full name||Jonathan A Merlo|
|Born||15 December 1998|
|Domestic team information|
|2017–present||Cricket Australia XI (squad no. 12)|
|2018-||Melbourne Stars (squad no. 12)|
|2018-||Victoria (squad no. 12)|
|List A debut||27 September 2017 Cricket Australia XI v South Australia|
|Last List A||17 October 2017 Cricket Australia XI v Western Bulldogs|
Source: Cricinfo, 20 January 2020
Merlo was in the Cricket Australia XI squad for the 2017–18 JLT One-Day Cup. He made his List A debut in the first match of the tournament when Cricket Australia XI won their second match in their existence against South Australia. He bowled seven overs with figures of 2/38 including a maiden over. He took his first List A wicket when he bowled Cameron Valente, who was on 100 at the time. He played four matches in the tournament and took a total of 5 wickets.
- "Jonathan Merlo". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "1st match, JLT One-Day Cup at Brisbane, Sep 27 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "Records / JLT One-Day Cup, 2017/18 - Cricket Australia XI / Batting and bowling averages". ESPNcricinfo.com. ESPN Inc. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "16th Match (N), Big Bash League at Melbourne, Jan 1 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- "Sangha, Waugh head U19 World Cup squad". Cricket Australia. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
|This biographical article related to an Australian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|