|Bishop of Ebbsfleet (PEV)|
|Church||Church of England|
|In office||2 August 2013 – present|
|Consecration||25 September 2013|
by Justin Welby
|Born||1961 (age 57–58)|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Alma mater||Royal Holloway, University of London|
Jonathan Michael Goodall SSC (born 1961) is a Church of England bishop. Since 2013, he has been the Bishop of Ebbsfleet, a suffragan bishop who is the provincial episcopal visitor for western half of the Province of Canterbury in the Church of England. He is an Anglo-Catholic and ministers to those 'within the spectrum of Anglican teaching and tradition' who are 'unable to receive the ministry of women as bishops or priests.'
He was made a deacon at Petertide 1989 (2 July) at St Mary the Virgin's Church, Aylesbury, and ordained a priest the Petertide following (1 July 1990) at Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford, both times by Richard Harries, Bishop of Oxford. He served his title in the Bicester Team Ministry from 1989 to 1992; in the latter two years he was also assistant chaplain at HMP Bullingdon. He was a minor canon and sacrist of Westminster Abbey from 1992 to 1998, after which he served as research assistant and chaplain to the Bishops of Gibraltar until 2005. From 2005 until his ordination and consecration to the episcopate he was chaplain and ecumenical secretary to the Archbishops of Canterbury.
On 2 August 2013, Goodall was announced as the next Bishop of Ebbsfleet, the provincial episcopal visitor (PEV) for the Province of Canterbury. On 25 September 2013, he was consecrated a bishop by Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, during a service at Westminster Abbey.
- "Jonathan Michael Goodall". Crockford's Clerical Directory (online ed.). Church House Publishing. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Jonathan Goodall". Ordination and Consecration Service (pdf). Westminster Abbey. 20 September 2013. p. 4. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "New Bishop of Ebbsfleet announced". The Archbishop of Canterbury. 2 August 2013. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "Ordinations". Church Times (#6597). 21 July 1989. p. 15. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 24 May 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- "Ordinations at Petertide". Church Times (#6647). 6 July 1990. p. 6. ISSN 0009-658X. Retrieved 24 May 2019 – via UK Press Online archives.
- "Ordination and Consecrations of Jonathan Goodall and Martyn Snow". Westminster Abbey. 25 September 2013. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "The Council of Bishops". The Society. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
|Church of England titles|
| Bishop of Ebbsfleet