|Born:||February 28, 1939|
Mount Pleasant, New York
|Died:||February 21, 2004 (aged 64)|
Newburgh, New York
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg)|
|College||University of Illinois|
|1962–63||New York Giants|
Education and career
He also played in the Canadian Football League for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Toronto Argonauts. He played with the Tiger-Cats from 1964 to 1965, during which he scored a touchdown in the 52nd Grey Cup, in which the BC Lions beat Hamilton 34–24. 53rd Grey Cup champion (1965) He played for the Argonauts in 1966.
- "Johnny Counts". Stats Crew. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- "Johnny Counts". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- "New Rochelle Sports Hall of Fame". New Rochelle High School. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- Januska, Michael (2012). Grey Cup Century. Toronto, Ontario: Dundurn. p. 140. ISBN 9781459704503. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- "Football in Canada – 1964". PackersHistory.net. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|