- McGuire House, Prairie Style, (1915) 1132 East 18th Street, Tulsa, OK
- James Alexander Veasey House, Colonial Revival, 1802 S. Cheyenne Ave. Tulsa, OK, NRHP-listed (included in the Buena Vista Park Historic District, also NRHP-listed)
- William G. Skelly House, Classical Revival, built 1923, at 2101 S. Madison, Tulsa, OK, NRHP-listed
- One or more works in Maple Ridge Historic Residential District, roughly bounded by Hazel Blvd., S. Peoria Ave., 14th St., and Railroad, Tulsa OK, NRHP-listed
- "John Thomas Blair, AIA". Tulsa Foundation for Architecture. Archived from the original on 2008-07-06.
- John Hill and Melveina Heisch (November 1988). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Veasey, James Alexander, House / Veasey-Leach House". National Park Service. and Accompanying five photos, from 1989
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- "Tulsa Designer Showcase".
- "Tulsa Designer Showcase 2012: The McGuire House".
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|