John Moore (born 1941 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an American artist and painter. Moore is regarded as an important contemporary American Realist. His paintings are included in the collections of The Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Moore is Professor Emeritus of Fine Arts in The School of Design at the University of Pennsylvania and served as chair of the Fine Arts Department from 1999 – 2009. John Moore holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri and a Master of Fine Arts from Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. He is represented by Hirschl & Adler Modern in New York and by Locks Gallery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- "PennDesign | John Moore". Design.upenn.edu. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- Website by Project Projects, www.projectprojects.com, 2006–2008. "hirschlandadler.com". hirschlandadler.com. Retrieved April 23, 2013.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Website by Project Projects, www.projectprojects.com, 2006–2007. "Hirschl & Adler – Modern". Hirschlandadler.com. Retrieved May 7, 2012.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Locks Gallery. "locksgallery.com". locksgallery.com. Retrieved April 23, 2013.
- Locks Gallery. "John Moore : Works". Locks Gallery. Archived from the original on March 22, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (September 2019)