|Bishop of Ely|
|Appointed||3 April 1388|
|Term ended||19 November 1425|
|Consecration||5 January 1382|
|Died||19 November 1425|
|Previous post||Bishop of Durham|
Fordham was nominated to Durham on 9 September 1381 and consecrated on 5 January 1382. He was translated to Ely on 3 April 1388.
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 94
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 242
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 106
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 244
- "Plea Rolls of the Court of Common Pleas; National Archives; CP 40 / 677". Retrieved 4 January 2014. First entry, with "Cant" in the margin.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
| Lord Privy Seal
| Lord High Treasurer
|Catholic Church titles|
| Bishop of Durham
| Bishop of Ely
|This article about a Bishop or Prince-Bishop of Durham is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|