|Born:||June 19, 1991|
Pago Pago, American Samoa
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
|High school:||Faga'itua (AS)|
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 7 / Pick: 231|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
|Rugby union career|
Iosefa was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League in the seventh round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Brooklyn Bolts of the Fall Experimental Football League (FXFL).
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New England Patriots
The New England Patriots signed Iosefa to their practice squad on October 21, 2015. On December 19, 2015, Iosefa was promoted to the Patriots' active roster. He made his NFL debut on December 20, 2015, in the Patriots' 33-16 win over the Tennessee Titans. He racked up 51 yards on 14 carries to lead the Patriots in rushing yards for the game.
On December 28, 2015, Iosefa was waived by the New England Patriots. On December 30, 2015, Iosefa was signed to the New England Patriots' practice squad. On January 26, 2016, Iosefa signed a futures contract with the New England Patriots.
On September 3, 2016, Iosefa was released by the Patriots as part of final roster cuts.
After his departure from the Patriots, Iosefa joined the Houston SaberCats for the 2018 season. He would play five matches with the SaberCats. He would later join the Seattle Saracens. Then on March 30, 2019, Iosefa was announced to join the Seattle Seawolves for their match on March 31.
- Honolulu Star-Advertiser. "Iosefa is no Average Joey". Honolulu Star-Advertiser.
- "Patriots release RB Joey Iosefa". New England Patriots. Retrieved December 30, 2015.
- Yahoo Sports
- Daniels, Mark. "Patriots sign Ishmaa'ily Kitchen to active roster and Joey Iosefa to practice squad". providencejournal.com. Retrieved January 27, 2016.
- "Reports: Patriots sign Joey Iosefa, Chris Barker to future deals". New England Patriots. Retrieved January 27, 2016.
- "Patriots sign eight of their nine 2016 Draft picks; Sign eight rookie free agents; Release Joey Iosefa". New England Patriots. May 6, 2016. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Kyed, Doug (May 13, 2016). "Patriots Re-Signing Joey Iosefa One Week After Cutting Running Back". NESN. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- "Patriots reach the 53-man roster limit". Patriots.com. September 3, 2016.