The neutrality of this article is disputed. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Joshi also wrote the popular song Kombdi Palali, which was later remixed as Chikni Chameli. He got his first recognition from the Zee Marathi daily soap Hassa Chakatafu where he played Krishna. In 2011, he hosted Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe, a talent reality show on the Zee Marathi. In Marathi he played title role of Sant Tukaram in Tukaram (film released in 2012) and a comic role in Guldasta. Not only as a hero, but he has also appeared as Sai, a villain character in the film Duniyadari (2013). In 2016, he co-starred in the critically acclaimed dramedy Ventilator, which was produced by Priyanka Chopra. His performance in the film was widely praised. In 2018, he starred in the Netflix Original Series Sacred Games alongside Saif Ali Khan.
|2003||Pran Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye||Hindi|
|2005||Pak Pak Pakkak||Marathi|
|Panga Naa Lo||Hindi|
|Gulmohar||Dr. Bhagwan Satpute||Marathi|
|Hai Kai Nai Kai||Sadashiv Dhapane||Marathi|||
|2010||Navra Avali Baiko Lovely||Mahesh||Marathi|||
|2011||Bharat Mazza Desh Aahe||Marathi|||
|The Attacks of 26/11||Constable||Hindi|
|Poshter Girl||Up Sarapanch (Bharatrao Zende)||Marathi|
|2017||Baghtos Kay Mujra Kar||Nanasaheb Deshmukh||Marathi|
|TU. KA. PATIL||Marathi|||
|2001||Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre||Pami||ZEE network|
|-||Ghadlay Bighadlay||Krishna||Alpha Marathi|
|2004||Campus -A Fair War||Anchor||Alpha Marathi||Won: Best Anchor (Male) award at Aapla Alpha Awards, 2004.
Won: Best Male Compere award at Maharashtra Times Sanman Awards, 2004.
|2009||Home Minister||Anchor||Zee Marathi||Joshi replaced show's regular anchor Adesh Bandekar while Bandekar was contesting Maharashtra State Assembly election.|||
|-||Hasya Samrat||Anchor||Zee Marathi|
|2011||Marathi Paaul Padte Pudhe||Anchor||Zee Marathi|
|2012||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (Season 11)||Contestant||Zee Marathi|
|2017||Toofan Aalaya||Anchor||Zee Marathi||This show presented by Aamir Khan's Paani Foundation to fight with the drought situation|
|Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain||Anil Pradhan||Marathi|
|Prem Naam Hai Mera... Prem Chopra!||Niranjan||Marathi|
|Mukkam Post Bombilwadi||Marathi|
|Chhel Chhabilo Gujarati||Shyam||Gujarati|
|Hamidabaichi Kothi||Sattaar Bhai||Marathi|
|Don Special||Milind Bhagwat||Marathi|
- "Star Pravah premieres National Award winning Best Marathi Film Shala". Indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 14 March 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Zee Marathi to launch talent hunt show on 24 January". Indiantelevision.com. 22 January 2011. Retrieved 14 March 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Movie Review: Ventilator". filmfare.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Ventilator Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Zee Talkies readies to release its 7th movie on 28 August". Indiantelevision.com. 27 August 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Jitendra Joshi speaks on 'Navra Avali Baiko Lovely'". Marathi Dhamal (interview in Marathi). Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Bhaagerathi and Bharat Mazza Desh Ahe to premiere at IFFI". Indiantelevision.com. 12 November 2011. Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- At NY's Indian Film Festival, It's All About Young Actors
- Matter - Marathi Movie Review. Rajshri.com. 2 March 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- Kutumb - Marathi Movie.
- (6 March 2012). Tukaram on screen, Afternoon (newspaper)
- (10 April 2012). 'Sant Tukaram', The Times of India (photos from movie included in Times of India section on upcoming 2012 movies)
- "Alpha Marathi celebrates 5th birthday with Apla Alpha Awards". Indiantelevision.com. 12 August 2004. Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Alpha Marathi bags 12 awards at 'Maharashtra Times Sanman' awards". Indiantelevision.com. 16 February 2004. Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Marathi actor Adesh Bandekar to re-host 'Home Minister' show". DNA. Mumbai. 9 January 2010. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "Hum To Tere Aashiq Hai". Mumbaitheatreguide.com. Retrieved 14 May 2012. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Darr-ling". Times of India. 18 April 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2012.