This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
November 18, 1961
|NASCAR Cup Series career|
|2 races run over 2 years|
|Best finish||74th (2004)|
|First race||2002 Dodge/Save Mart 350 (Infineon)|
|Last race||2004 Dodge/Save Mart 350 (Infineon)|
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|17 races run over 2 years|
|Best finish||29th (2001)|
|First race||2000 Chevy Trucks NASCAR 150 (Phoenix)|
|Last race||2001 Auto Club 200 (Gateway)|
|Statistics current as of August 18, 2020.|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2020)
Inglebright ran 99 races in the NASCAR AutoZone Elite Division, Southwest Series. After much success in the series, Inglebright won eight races and amassed 62 top ten finishes. In the 1995 NASCAR Featherlite Southwest Series, Inglebright was a runner-up. He was the 11th NFSWS driver to surpass $100,000 from his career winnings.
Inglebright then moved up to the NASCAR West Series, winning one race and finishing in the top ten eleven times. Although he was once a full-season competitor, he currently races in only the Sonoma race each year in his own No. 1 car.
Inglebright has also raced in the top three divisions of NASCAR, including as a road course ringer in the NASCAR Cup Series race at Sonoma Raceway for three straight years. In Cup, he has two starts in three attempts (all at Sonoma), with a 32nd-place finish in 2002 in his family team's No. 0 car, and a 19th-place finish in 2004 in the Richard Childress Racing No. 30. In the Craftsman Truck Series, Inglebright ran 17 races from 2000 and 2001 (with one DNQ in 2002 as well) scoring a top ten at California Speedway.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Nextel Cup Series
|NASCAR Nextel Cup Series results|
|2003||Bill McAnally Racing||00||Chevy||DAY||CAR||LVS||ATL||DAR||BRI||TEX||TAL||MAR||CAL||RCH||CLT||DOV||POC||MCH||SON
|2004||Richard Childress Racing||30||Chevy||DAY||CAR||LVS||ATL||DAR||BRI||TEX||MAR||TAL||CAL||RCH||CLT||DOV||POC||MCH||SON
Craftsman Truck Series
|NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series results|
Busch East Series
|NASCAR Busch East Series results|
- Segal, Davey (June 14, 2019). "Jefferson Pitts Racing Swinging Big In Sonoma". NASCAR Home Tracks. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved June 22, 2019.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2000 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2001 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2002 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Jim Inglebright – 2007 NASCAR Busch East Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- Jim Inglebright driver statistics at Racing-Reference
|This biographical article related to NASCAR is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|