This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||TV presenter, reporter|
Jessica Adamson (born 1972 or 1973) is an Australian journalist.
Adamson was formerly a weekend presenter on Seven News Adelaide.
Adamson's first television appearance was in the late 1980s when she appeared with her sister on Nine Network variety program Hey Hey It's Saturday. Adamson and her sister Amy competed on the show's infamous talent segment Red Faces, where they performed as an act called Ben Sullivan's Sisters, staging a brief routine called "Can't Blow the Candle Out".
Jessica has also regularly filled in as a weeknight presenter on Seven News Adelaide.
Adamson is married to David and they have three children.
- "Jessica Adamson new Seven News weekend presenter in Adelaide". TV Tonight. 11 December 2014.
- Bryant, Daniel (23 October 2019) Video of Jess Adamson on Red Faces uncovered, Mix 102.3, Australian Radio Network. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- Red Faces - Ben Sullivan's Sisters, Hey Hey It's Saturday, Somers Carroll. Accessed 24 October 2019.
- "The Advertiser | Latest Adelaide and South Australia News | The Advertiser".
- "Feature - September 2003". www.policejournalsa.org.au.
- Blackiston, Hannah (30 September 2019) Adelaide's Mix 102.3 announces breakfast line-up changes as Jodie Oddy heads off on maternity leave, mUmBRELLA. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- McKnight, Robert (23 June 2020). "EXCLUSIVE - SEVEN AXES LOCAL NEWS". TV Blackbox. Retrieved 23 June 2020.
- "Jessica Adamson's life double the fun". The Advertiser.
- Moran, Rob (10 April 2017). "Seven News presenter Jessica Adamson drops f-bomb live on air". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
| Seven News Adelaide
2015 - 2020