Jesse T. Pippy
|Member of the Maryland House of Delegates from District 4|
January 9, 2019
|Constituency||Frederick and Carroll counties|
|Born||August 6, 1982|
Greenville, North Carolina
|Committees||Judiciary; Sub-committees: Public Safety, Juvenile Justice|
Jesse T. Pippy (born August 6, 1982) is an American politician that was elected on November 6, 2018, to serve a 4-year term in the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 4, which encompasses parts of Frederick and Carroll Counties. Pippy was appointed by Governor Larry Hogan in 2016 to serve as Commissioner on the Board of License Commissioners for Frederick County and then elected Chairman. He also served as the Chairman of the Frederick County Young Republicans.
- "MD-Winners". Chicago Tribune. Associated Press. November 7, 2018. Retrieved February 7, 2020.
- Mann, Alex. "Carroll County voters choose incumbent Republicans for Maryland General Assembly". carrollcountytimes.com. Retrieved 2018-11-18.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelsi Loos. "New face on liquor board to support modernizing liquor laws". The Frederick News-Post. Retrieved 2018-11-18.
- "Jesse Pippy". Frederick Newspapers. Frederick Newspapers. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
- email@example.com, MIKE PERSLEY. "Frederick County Republicans gather to watch presidential debate". The Frederick News-Post. Retrieved 2018-11-18.
- Official website
- "Jesse T. Pippy, Maryland State Delegate". Maryland Manual On-Line. Maryland State Archives. January 8, 2020. Retrieved February 7, 2020.
- "Members - Delegate Jesse T. Pippy". mgaleg.maryland.gov. Maryland General Assembly. February 6, 2020. Retrieved February 7, 2020.
|This article about a Maryland politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|