|Jerry Yeagley Award|
|Given for||an individual who has demonstrated exceptional personal achievements either on or off the soccer field|
|Presented by||United Soccer Coaches|
|Most recent||Ann Murphy, Saint Louis|
The Jerry Yeagley Award (Jerry Yeagley Award for Exceptional Personal Service Award) is an award given to a former college soccer player, either men's or women's, that has demonstrated exceptional personal achievements either on or off the soccer field.
The award was first awarded in 2005 to Don Rawson, who was then the Indiana Soccer Association president, and a former player for the Indiana Hoosiers men's soccer program in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- 2019 - Ann Murphy, Kansas City, Mo. Police Department/Youth RISE KC/Saint Louis University
- 2018 - William Smith, Monrovia Football Academy/LEAD Africa/William & Mary
- 2017 - Nicole Aunapu Mann, NASA/U.S. Naval Academy
- 2016 - Angela Hucles, United States Women's National Team/Empowerment Through Sport
- 2015 - Mark Spiegel, Make Your Own Ball Day
- 2014 - Ben Gucciardi, Soccer Without Borders
- 2013 - Lorrie Fair, United States Women's National Team
- 2012 - Heather Walls, Centre College (Ky.)
- 2011 - Mary McVeigh, Dartmouth College
- 2010 - Diego Gutierrez, Philadelphia Union
- 2009 - Lauren Gregg, United States Women's National Team
- 2008 - Curtis Pride, Gallaudet University
- 2007 - Hugo Salcedo, U.S. Soccer
- 2006 - Derek Arneaud, East Stroudsburg University
- 2005 - Don Rawson, Indiana Soccer Association
- "Ben Gucciardi '05 Honored With NSCAA's Jerry Yeagley Award for Exceptional Personal Service". lehighsports.com. January 9, 2015. Retrieved January 9, 2019.
- Hummer, Chris (December 12, 2018). "William & Mary alum to receive 2018 Jerry Yeagley Award". soccerwire.com. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Lewis, Michael (December 10, 2019). "BEYOND SOCCER: KC police officer Murphy earns Yeagley Award". Front Row Soccer. Retrieved December 12, 2019.