|Born||14 November 1986|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
|Highest ranking||33 (WS) 16 Sep 2010|
109 (WD) 22 Oct 2009
Jeanine Cicognini (born 14 November 1986 in Brig, Valais) is a Swiss badminton player who now represents Italy. Cicognini won her first Swiss senior title at age 16 and has since won the award seven more times.
Cicognini became a badminton professional as soon as she left school. She soon moved to Denmark, and then moved to the International Badminton Federation's training centre in Saarbrücken, Germany. In 2010, she returned to Switzerland and joined the sport army, where she played for the BC Uzwil. She later moved to Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany and played for the 1.BV Mülheim in the first bundesliga.
European Junior Championships
|2005||De Maaspoort, Den Bosch, Netherlands||Janet Köhler||5–11, 9–11||Silver|
BWF International Challenge/Series
- BWF International Challenge tournament
- BWF International Series tournament
- BWF Future Series tournament
- "Players: Jeanine Cicognini". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Switzerland Yearbook". badmintoneurope.com. Badminton Europe. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "European Junior Championships, Individuals". badmintoneurope.com. Badminton Europe. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Olympics 2008 Day 2 – Badminton Parades a Dictionary of Nations". www.badzine.net. Badzine.net. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Athletes: Jeanine Cicognini". www.baku2015.com. Baku 2015. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- European results
- Jeanine Cicognini at BWF.tournamentsoftware.com
- Jeanine Cicognini at the International Olympic Committee
- Jeanine Cicognini at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archive)
|This biographical article relating to Italian badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|