|President of the Regional Council|
15 March 1998 – 17 December 2015
|Preceded by||Michel Giraud|
|Succeeded by||Valérie Pécresse|
|Born||29 July 1946|
|Political party||Socialist Party|
|Alma mater||Sciences Po, ÉNA|
Jean-Paul Huchon (French pronunciation: [ʒɑ̃ pɔl yʃɔ̃]) (born 29 July 1946 in Paris, France) is a civil administrator and French politician. Mayor of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine from 1994 to 2001, he was the President of the regional council for Île-de-France from 1998 to 2015.
- Graduated of ENA
- 1971 to 1975: Civil administrator of Treasure Department
- 1981 to 1985: General director for Michel Rocard (Treasure département, than Agriculture département)
- 1985 to 1986: General Manager of Crédit Agricole.
- 1988 to 1991: General director for Michel Rocard (Prime Minister of France)
- 1991 to 1998: General Manager for François Pinault
- 2006 to 2015: President of Metropolis_(organization) 
President of the Regional Council of Île-de-France : Since 1998, reelected in 2004, 2010.
Regional councillor of Île-de-France : Since 1998, reelected in 2004, 2010.
Deputy-mayor of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine : 1977–1994. Reelected in 1983, 1989.
Municipal councillor of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine : Since 1977. Reelected in 1983, 1989, 1995, 2001, 2008.
Convicted of corruption in 2007.
- 1972: Le Marché Commun
- 1993: Jours tranquilles à Matignon
- 2002: La Montagne aux singes
- 2005: Ceux qui aiment ne peuvent pas perdre
Huchon was a keynote speaker at the 2008 Metropolis Congress in Sydney October 2008. Huchon addressed world mayors and industry leaders on issues of eco-regions and governance in the 21st Century.
| Mayor of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine
| President of the Regional Council of Île-de-France
|This article about a Socialist Party of France politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|