The Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi, on the Violet Line. As its name suggests, the station serves the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and its surrounding areas. The station opened in time for the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony, to be held on the same day at the stadium, on 3 October 2010.
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Platform 1 → Toward Raja Nahar Singh|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Kashmere Gate|
- "Metro reaches Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium tomorrow". Hindustan Times. 2 October 2010. Archived from the original on 14 November 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Central Secretariat – Sarita Vihar Corridor Opens for Commuter Operations Tomorrow". DMRC : Press Releases. 2 October 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.