Jangpura is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi. It is located between JLN Stadium and Lajpat Nagar stations on the Violet Line in Jangpura locality. The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010, in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day.
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||Southbound||Platform 1 → Toward Raja Nahar Singh|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← Kashmere Gate|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2016)
- Near AddtoGoogle Services (A Unit of SNZ Networks Pvt Ltd.)
- Delhi Metro (2 October 2010). "Central Secretariat – Sarita Vihar Corridor Opens for Commuter Operations Tomorrow" (Press release).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.