|Full name||Jan Mlakar|
|Date of birth||23 October 1998|
|Place of birth||Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
Queens Park Rangers|
(on loan from Brighton & Hove Albion)
|2017–2018||→ Venezia (loan)||3||(0)|
|2019–||Brighton & Hove Albion||0||(0)|
|2019||→ Maribor (loan)||10||(4)|
|2019–||→ Queens Park Rangers (loan)||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 September 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 June 2019
Brighton & Hove Albion
Queens Park Rangers (loan)
Upon return, he was loaned out again on 24 July 2019 to the Championship side Queens Park Rangers in a one-year deal. Mlakar made his debut for The R's on 13 August in the first round of the EFL Cup against Bristol City, where he came on as a substitute. The game finished 3–3 with QPR winning 5–4 on penalties. His first start also came in the EFL Cup where he played the full match in the 2–0 home defeat against Portsmouth. He made his league debut coming on as a substitute in a 2–1 away win over Sheffield Wednesday on 31 August.
- As of 14 September 2019
|Venezia (loan)||2017–18||Serie B||3||0||1||0||—||—||4||0|
|Brighton & Hove Albion||2019–20||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||—||0||0|
|Queens Park Rangers (loan)||2019–20||Championship||2||0||0||0||2||0||—||4||0|
- Appearances in UEFA Europa League
- "J. Mlakar". Soccerway.com.
- "Brighton: Jan Mlakar and Tudor-Cristian Baluta join Seagulls". BBC Sport. 31 January 2019. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- "Slovenian striker Jan Mlakar joins QPR". QPR. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
- "Queens Park Rangers 3–3 Bristol City". BBC Sport. 13 August 2019. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- "Queens Park Rangers v Portsmouth". BBC Sport. 28 August 2019. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Sheffield Wednesday 1–2 Queens Park Rangers: Jordan Hugill double guides Rangers to win". BBC Sport. 31 August 2019. Retrieved 31 August 2019.
- PrvaLiga profile (in Slovene)
|This biographical article relating to Slovenian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|