|Born:||November 1, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||242 lb (110 kg)|
|High school:||Huntsville (Huntsville, Texas)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
James Davidson (born November 1, 1990) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He played college football at the University of Texas at El Paso and attended Huntsville High School in Huntsville, Texas. He has also been a member of the Cincinnati Bengals, New York Giants and Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.
Davidson played high school football at Huntsville High School. He was an honorable mention selection on defense to the 2008 Associated Press 4A All-State team and a two-time 18-4A first team All-District, including a unanimous selection as a senior. He was a second-team All-Area performer and voted as the district's Newcomer of the Year following his junior season in 2007. Davidson registered 63 tackles, three interceptions and three sacks as a senior while recording 84 tackles as a junior.
New York Giants
Davidson was signed to the New York Giants' practice squad on September 16, 2014. He was promoted to the active roster on December 2, 2014 and made his NFL debut on December 7, 2014 against the Tennessee Titans. He was released by the Giants on May 11, 2015.
- "James Davidson". utepathletics.com. Archived from the original on December 13, 2014. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "James Davidson". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 13, 2014. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "James Davidson". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Schwartz, Paul (May 11, 2015). "4 undrafted rookies impressed Giants enough for contract". nypost.com. Archived from the original on May 12, 2015. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Lerner, Keven (August 18, 2015). "N.Y. Jets claim former Dolphins TE Arthur Lynch". sun-sentinel.com. Archived from the original on September 19, 2015. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Beasley, Adam H. (September 4, 2015). "RB Jay Ajayi cracks a rib, complicating the Dolphins' plans as they begin cuts". miamiherald.com. Archived from the original on September 4, 2015. Retrieved September 4, 2015.