State Highway 11 in Jalangi village
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Murshidabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Jalangi|
Jalangi is a village, with a police station, not identified in 2011 census, in Jalangi CD Block in Domkol subdivision of Murshidabad district in the state of West Bengal, India. This village is situated beside the Padma River
About jalangi police station
CD Block HQ
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Murshidabad". Table 2.1. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 29 July 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "District Census Handbook: Murshidabad, Series 20 Part XII A" (PDF). Map of Murshidabad with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fourth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "Jalangi Mahavidyalaya". JM. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Jalangi Mahavidyalaya". College Admission. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|