Knott in the 2013 NFL season.
|Born:||October 24, 1990|
Kansas City, Missouri
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||246 lb (112 kg)|
|High school:||Waukee (IA)|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jake Knott (born October 24, 1990) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2013. He played college football at Iowa State.
Knott attended Waukee High School in Waukee, IA where he was a three-sport athlete (Football, Track, Baseball), earning all-state honors in each sport. Knott was being recruited for both football and baseball, and was listed on Rivals as a two star outside linebacker as well as the 9th best recruit in the state of Iowa. After receiving offers from numerous smaller schools, he was offered a scholarship from Iowa State. He was reportedly the first commitment under first year coach, Paul Rhoads in 2009.
Knott was re-signed to the Eagles practice squad on October 1, 2014 but was waived with an injury settlement on October 3, 2014.
- NFL Draft: 'Diamond in the Rough' Knott Lands with Philadelphia Eagles
- "Pair of Cyclones drafted, others sign FA deals". KCCI.com. April 27, 2013. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Eagles' Knott saves the day in first NFL game
- McLane, Jeff (April 4, 2014). "Jake Knott suspended four games for PED use". Philly.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Eagles waive Jake Knott with injury settlement". bleedinggreennation.com. October 3, 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-26.
- Dolphins sign former Eagles linebacker Jake Knott